Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to be Unveiled on August 13th
The much expected Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to be launched on August 13th is the talk of the web as the retial box, photos and full specifications are leaked. It is much anticipated that there will be little that we don’t already know. Adding more to the hype about the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the Redditor, which has leaked the retail box and specifications of the phablet, with some catchy photos of the smartphone from all wide angles.
What’s in Store for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 onlookers?
The retail box reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 features:
- A 5 a 5.7-inch Quad HD super AMOLED display
- A 64-bit Exynos 7422 octa-core processor
- Processor paired with 4GB RAM
- There will be a 32GB variant for sure, but other variants are also expected to launch.
- Earlier reports reveal that there will be a dual-SIM variant as well with an option to expand storage through a hybrid SIM slot.
- On the camera front, the Galaxy Note 5 features a 16-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization
- A 5-megapixel front camera.
- The smartphone will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 4G Support
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Appearance
The leaked images reveal that the S Pen, microUSB, speakers and 3.5mm audio jack is situated at the bottom of the smartphone. The camera is slightly protruding out at the back. The flash of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 sits beside the rear camera sensor. The volume buttons are situated on the left side, while the power button is on the right.
Samsung’s Upcoming Launches
The company is also unveiling the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus at its Unpacked event on August 13. It is essentially going to be a bigger variant of the Galaxy S6 Edge. It is expected to feature a 5.5-inch QHD display, 2.1GHz Exynos 7420 64-bit processor, Mali T760 GPU, 16-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 32GB internal storage, and will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
For your queries to be addressed regarding to the content of the article, comment in the section below. Your valuable feedback and comments are welcome. For daily updates on technology do visit us again. You can also catch us on our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest for timely updates.
Found something you like? Want more of this?Guess what! You’re invited to join our community. It’s fun and completely free. We’d love to keep in touch with you through our groovy newsletter.