Micromax Launches Canvas Selfie 2 and Canvas Selfie 3 Smartphones
India’s Micromax has launched in it standard lineup two smartphones in the Canvas Selfie series, that has been dubbed Canvas Selfie (Q340) and Canvas Selfie (Q348). Canvas Selfie 2 will be available on on-line stores from August 22nd bearing a price tag of Rs.5,999/-. The details regarding the Canvas Selfie 3 is not mentioned as it will be hitting stores only by the end of August this year.
Vineet Taneja, CEO , Micromax Informatics has said in an e-mail statement,
“With over 93 million selfies being captured every day, people today take and retake pictures of themselves until it mirrors perfection and what they want the world to see them as. Keeping this in mind, we have created our Canvas Selfie range which has received tremendous response from young consumers with Canvas Selfie. Taking the selfie craze to the next level, we are proud to announce the two new smartphones which are ideal for the users delivering fantastic images and equipping them with great beauty editing tools to look their best always.”
Micromax Canvas Selfie 2
Micromax Canvas Selfie 2 | Quick look at the Features
- Micromax Canvas Selfie 2 is based on Android 5.0
- Features a 5-inch , 480 x 854 pixels FWVGA IPS Display
- Powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Coupled by 1 GB of RAM
- The phone comes with 8GB inbuilt storage
- Supports expandable storage via microSD card (unspecified limit)
- The Canvas Selfie 2 supports a 5-Megapixel autofocus rear camera with OV5648 sensor , 4P Largan Lens and LED Flash.
- There is also a 5-Megapixel front facing camera with OV5670 sensor and 4P lens on board.
- Backed by 2000mAh battery
- There is no details regarding the chipset
Micromax Canvas Selfie 3
Micromax Canvas Selfie 3 | Quick look at the Features
- The Micromax Canvas Selfie 3 features a 4.8-inch HD(720 X 1280 pixels)
- Amoled IPS Display and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Powered by 1.3 GHz quad0-core processor
- Coupled with 1GB of DDR2 RAM
- The OS of this Micromax series in not specified as yet
- Comes with 8GB inbuilt storage
- Expandable storage via microSD card
- The Canvas Selfie sports an 8-Megapixel autofocus rear camera with Blue Glasses and 5P Largan Lens and a LED flash
- There is an 8-Megapixel front-facing camera that is also capable of taking 78-degree wide-angle selfie shots
- The camera also features like Gesture shot, Face beauty, Panorama, Night Shot and One Key Shot
- The handset will be available inBlue, Green, Purple, Sky Blue and Yellow colour variants
- The smartphone is backed by a slightly bigger 2300mAh battery compared to the Canvas Selfie 2
- Micromax is also giving a Bluetooth-enabled selfie stick along with the smartphone
For your queries to be addressed regarding to the content of the article, comment in the section below. Your valuable feedback and comments are welcome. For daily updates on technology do visit us again. You can also catch us on our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest for timely updates.
Found something you like? Want more of this?Guess what! You’re invited to join our community. It’s fun and completely free. We’d love to keep in touch with you through our groovy newsletter.